Do you remember the day when your parents first got on Facebook and friended you? That horrible day when the secret world of the cool kids was forever destroyed by grandma poking you? Well I do, and it’s only become worse. Because now that parents are texting too, all hell is breaking loose on my phone!
1. They don’t understand humor.
2. They never ask questions the right way.
4. They leave written evidence of their “schemes.”
5. So many dad jokes.
6. Please stop learning abbreviations.
7. They’re jerks.
8. Autocorrect is a real problem that they’ll never understand.
10. More dad jokes…I just thought of 10 more!
11. They take texting waaaay too seriously.
12. Here’s one of the dad jokes!
13. They have yet another tool to make you feel like crap.
14. They have no idea what’s appropriate texting hours. Especially for super weird thoughts!
18. Why does this always happen?
19. Who else would it be??
20. They think they need “away messages” for texting.
21. They learn new ways to prank you.
22. Too easy.
23. Seriously, too easy.
24. OMG stop.
25. They’re way too easy.
I never wanted my parents to move into the digital age. But now we’re stuck with them FOREVER. At least I’ve got a bunch more years of hilarity coming down our way before some new technology comes along and makes me the butt of the joke!